Monday, September 3, 2007

I just luv to shop!!

Last Saturday, we went shopping at a place called 'Tosu Premium Outlet' where various of branded outlet are placed in one big area. It was fun being there coz the price are quite cheap. My hubby and I got some cool stuff from Sisley, Levi's, Body Glove and Adidas.


I would luv to grab more stuff if I got more money... huhu

We stopped for a while at Starbucks for some snack.

This lil' gurl is cute don't u think so? Shahril is also cute right? *v*

We continued browsing around the area for a while...


Okie, last shot before we headed back

Until, we decided to get back to our crib and grab a yummy 'crepe' before we headed back to our car.


Yummy! but I luv Baskin Robbins' crepe the most!!

It was quite a heavy traffic on the way back. So I grabbed our camera and took some photos along the path. But it surprises me that there's a Harley Davidson's outlet in Saga!! Well, you see Saga is way..way... 'kampung' than Fukuoka! Hahaha...


I'm gonna stop by at this place one day! hihiks



beneath the heart,
Azfa

No comments: