Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fukuoka Yahoo! Dome Stadium

Last Saturday Shahril, Khairul and I went to Fukuoka Yahoo! Dome Stadium to watch a baseball match between Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks and Osaka Orix Buffalo.


Tickets for me, Shahril and Shahril's friend, Khairul.

From our place, we took a train at Yoshinogari Station to Tosu Station, then we changed to another train straight to Hakata Station in Fukuoka and then we took a subway train to Tenjin Station and headed to Fukuoka Yahoo! Dome Stadium with the supporter's bus.


The train ride. I just can't wait to arrive!!


Fukuoka Station

The stadium was huge and awesome! I've never been in a baseball stadium before. So, I was a kindda 'jakun' and excited. Hihihiks~


Cool dome! I luv it!!


The Hawks goodies!


The baseball entertainment shop


Go Hawks!!~

Well, we're on the Hawk's side. To tell the truth, I'm not into baseball but I did enjoy the cheers for the Hawks. They had this special routine where the supporters will follow the conductor. I also did follow the routine and I enjoyed it!



Us with Shahril's colleagues.


Look at the photo that Shahril took! Naughty~


I luv this part. We are ready to let go the balloons.


Ready.... let go...!!! Weeee~

The Hawks won the game by 3-0 and the cheers was amazing!



The crowd


Hawks won!!~ yee.... haa!


Happy~

After the game, we headed to Hard Rock Cafe Fukuoka and I bought some stuff, expensive, but worth it! Hihiks.


Hard Rock Cafe Fukuoka

Then we had a walk around Fukuoka City. I was kindda exhausted, so not many pictures were taken.



Cute kan?~



Fukuoka City~

But it's okie, we'll definitely come again to Fukuoka! Hihihiks~





beneath the heart,
Azfa

No comments: